Monday 11 July 2011

D&AD 'On Your Marks' Exhibition 2011: Manchester School of Art

My Degree show was in July, which was a lot of fun. It was great to see the diverse range of work from the year group. It was also a lovely opportunity to say goodbye to our lecturers, who have done a brilliant job of teaching us some invaluable graphic design skills over the past three years, and passing on some great advice about the industry. I would recommend the course to anyone interested in Graphic Design. We were also lucky enough to be the final year studying under the course title, 'Design and Art Direction' at Manchester School of Art. I have included some examples of the work i was particularly impressed by.

http://www.onyourmarks2011.com/





I've been a bit cheeky here, this is my own film poster work.





















I also found some of the work in the 3D area at Manchester School of Art really interesting.







No comments:

Post a Comment