Monday 3 October 2011

After finishing university, i decided i need to get a little more retail experience if i want to succeed in my visual merchandising ambitions. Therefore, i now work at Zara, its completely different to jobs i have had before. I'm really enjoying working with all the lovely staff and they are also giving me opportunities to dress the mannequins. Which is fab.

I am currently loving this gorgeous new leopard print bag:


and this lovely lace dress, which is such a flattering shape:


I am also currently working at the graphics and printing shop forty five degrees in Derbyshire: http://www.fortyfivedegrees.co.uk/. I'm finding the experience very interesting, as we are given many restrictions when designing adverts and magazines for clients. Although i am not able to use my creative flair quite as much as at university. The job is actually teaching me a lot more technical skills and all the staff are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment